turkey day cup cake

turkey day cup cake

Sunday, February 7, 2010

home at last



this was truly an amazing discovery...i felt like jacques cousteau for a moment...exploring the streets of montreal..minding my own business and smack!! right ahead of me was this structure of pure bliss!!!!!!!!! maybe as blissfull as my fav BLISS lemon sage lotion....a building made purely of FABULOUS multi COLORED GLASS panels !! including my fav color hot pink !! woooohooo!! love it!! i was on my honeymoon when i ran right into it!! well my husband actually said lets go in.... go in?? what is this pace? can we just go in?? is there even a door?? so we went..right on in through the door and into the building...what could be in there?? i wondered.. an entry to another underground walkway with shops ??..offices?? how about a forest ?? a fake forest ? made of fake trees..all HOT PINK??? wow that would be crazy!! it was crazy! it was a total fake hot pink forest of trees as far as my eyes can see!! was i in my own wonderland? would i not need ruby slippers to go home?? cause as far as i was concerned, i felt HOME!! home at last!
here it is. a forest. a pink forest.. indeed! !

No comments:

Post a Comment